Disclaimer: No financial advice is given or implied.
Superior Information ("SI" ) is not registered as an investment adviser. SI relies upon the "publishers' exclusion" from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state securities laws. As such, SI does not offer or provide personalized advice. SI publishes information our subscribers and readers may be interested in.
The information that we provide is not intended to be, and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as, personalized advice. Also, SI’s website(s) and the information provided by SI should not be construed by any subscriber or prospective subscriber as SI's solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, any transaction in a security. Investments in stock and options markets have risk and are not suitable for all investors. Information SI provides should not be a substitute for advice from an investment professional. We encourage you to obtain personal advice from your professional investment advisor and to make independent investigations before acting on the information that you obtain from SI or derive from our website.
• Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor should read and understand the booklet "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." You can access and download a copy of the booklet on The Options /Clearing Corporations'(OCC) website at http://www.theocc.com/publications/risks/riskchap1.jsp. This link reference is provided as a courtesy and does not imply that the OCC is endorsing SI. This booklet is also available for free from your broker or from any of the U.S. options exchanges.
• Invest carefully and to utilize information available at the websites of the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority at http://www.FINRA.org You can review public companies' filings at the SEC's EDGAR page. The FINRA has published information on how to invest carefully at its website.
• SI makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on or derived from SI's website or otherwise provided by SI. Any links provided to other websites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that SI endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses or warrants any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated. Furthermore, SI does not endorse, guarantee or warranty any third party products advertised on its site, in its newsletters, in any third party rental of its permission based lists or otherwise referenced in any information provided by SI or derived from SI's website, and SI expressly disclaims any responsibility and accepts no liability with respect to such information and products. SI may receive a fee from a service provider that has a link on SI's website or is referenced in the information provided by SI.
• Our personnel may own positions and/or trade in the securities mentioned in the information that SI provides.
• Testimonials may or may not be representative of actual results.
• PERFORMANCE FIGURES Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by SI. Due to the time critical nature of stock, options and futures trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, SI cannot guarantee that subscribers will mirror the exact performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on our guidelines. Past results are not indicative of future performance. No subscriber or potential subscriber should assume or expect that future performance of any investment or strategy will be profitable or equal historical or anticipated performance levels. The information contained in SI trading services is intended for use solely by individual subscribers and is not offered to institutional investment organizations.
• LIMITATION ON SI LIABILITY To the extent not prohibited by law, each subscriber and potential subscriber agrees, as a condition precedent to accessing or using SI's website or receiving information provided by SI, to release and hold harmless SI and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all liability in connection with accessing or using SI's website or receiving information provided by SI. In all other cases, SI's liability to a subscriber, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct and actual damages of the subscriber, not to exceed the fees received by SI from the subscriber. SI will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or indirect damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any material provided by SI or derived from SI's website. Without limitation, SI shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages related to, either directly or indirectly, (1) any decline in market value or loss of any investment; (2) a subscriber's inability to use or any delay in accessing SI website or any other source of material provided by SI; (3) any absence of material on SI website; (4) SI's failure to deliver or delay in delivering any material or (5) any kind of error in transmission of material. SI and each subscriber acknowledge that, without limitation, the above-enumerated conditions cannot be the probable result of any breach of any agreement between SI and the subscriber.
• DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SI OR DERIVED FROM SI'S WEBSITEs IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND SI MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
• BROKERS SI is not affiliated with any brokerage firm and does not endorse or recommend any specific brokerage firm. SI is not and will not be responsible for any trades made by a broker on the subscriber's behalf under any circumstances.
• ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between SI and Subscriber to the contrary, receipt or use of any material provided by SI, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgement by such person of this disclaimer and agreement with its terms and conditions.
• INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Except as otherwise indicated, SI is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website. Other parties' trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of SI. You agree to keep all information from SI in strict confidence. Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is not granted. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.